Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19); Commercial/Residential Disinfecting Service
As the outlook for businesses reopening and getting back to business soon increases daily, there will be new expectations and standards for healthier workplaces.
What will those standards be for the workplace? A question that leaves many Employers wondering what to do to keep their employees safe.
This is where we come in. We have spent the past decade “Empower People to Save Lives” with First Aid training. Now, we are “Empowering Employers” with a disinfecting service backed by decades of verified scientific research.
Providing the solution to the questions; what disinfectant should be used, is it safe, how often should we disinfect?
Industry based disinfecting “Best Practices”. Globally, airlines’ are disinfecting their aircraft with ULV cold fogging, the most effective & safe method of delivering disinfectants
We provide a "Certificate of COVID-19 Disinfection", to be displayed at your place of business, ensuring both your employees and clients with confidence you are protecting them.
"We don’t have Customers, We have Clients."
What's the difference?
Customers you serve, Clients you PROTECT.
About our Services:
- ULV Cold Fogging Disinfecting
- High Traffic Touch Points
- HVAC & AC Treatments
About our disinfectant. UMONIUM38 - ( Master in disinfection )
- Developed in a Certified ISO 9001 & ISO 13485 Laboratory
- Providing Wide Spectrum Coverage
- Eliminates 99.9% of viruses, bacteria, fungi, & spores
- Biodegradeable - Eco Friendly
- Extended Protection: A Bio-Active Mirocfilm prolongs protection for days.
- Neutral (pH 7) - Same as water
- No Hazardous Vapors
- A chemically inert molecule
Independently Tested to the Latest European Standards: EN 1040, EN 1275, EN 1276, EN 1650
- Envelop Viruses - Corona Virus family
- H1N1 - Influenza A (The Flu)
- Swine Influenza Virus - Swine Flu
- Hepatitis: B, C
- Avian Influenza Virus - H5N1
- Herpes Simplex Virus
- HIV - Human Immunodeficiency Virus
- Staphylococcus aureus