Individual - CPR First Aid Training AED
Primary & Secondary Care: CPR & First Aid Training
(*Incl. VAT) 4,900฿
- 7 Hours
- Learn how to recognise a medical emergency and activate Thailand EMS
- Recognize the typical signs and symptoms of heart attack, cardiac arrest, and stroke
- Perform a primary assessment on a patient using the AB-CABS memory word
- Practice adult CPR, treat serious bleeding, shock, choking, and spinal injury management
- Practice injury and illness assessment, immobilisation techniques, bandaging, and splinting
We welcome anyone to enroll in the Emergency First Response® Primary Care (CPR) and Secondary Care (First Aid) one day course. Our Thai and English EFR® trainers conduct our CPR First Aid Training in Bangkok, Pattaya, and Phuket. The theory lessons and skill objectives are performance-based, which means there is no minimum age limit and if the student can understand, physically perform the required skills, and pass the final exam. Once a student has passed the final exam, they with receive a Personal Identification Card and a "Certificate of Completion". cert CPR and certifications are internationally recognized and valid for two years
Patient Care Standards
The Emergency First Response CPR First Aid Training course follows the emergency considerations and protocols as developed by the members of the International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR). Current members include the American Heart Association, the Australian Resuscitation Council, and the Resuscitation Council of Asia, and many others.
CPR & AED Course Goals
You should not expect to control all the variables in a real emergency. But knowing how to provide adequate care and react appropriately often tips the balance in favour of full recovery instead of a long-term disability, or life versus death.
Learn how to respond to victims of a heart attack or sudden cardiac arrest, unresponsiveness, difficulty breathing, and choking. The person you save by performing CPR and First Aid could be a loved-one, a close friend, or a coworker.
CPR & First Aid Training
1. Theory Lesson (40%)
CPR & First Aid teaches you the steps and techniques for handling life-threatening emergencies. You will also learn how to prioritize emergency procedures using the AB-CABS memory word and monitor a patient's Cycle of Care. This important information and guidelines on critical care emergencies is based on the same priorities used by medical professionals.
2. Practical Lessons (60%)
Primary and Secondary Care skill development sessions and role-play medical emergencies delivered by your EFR Instructor may include some or all the following critical care techniques depending on the level of certification you require*;
- Primary Care Scene Assessment & Hazardous Situations
- Communicable Disease Protection (bloodborne pathogens) & Barrier Use
- Primary Assessment & Recovery Position Airway Management
- Adult CPR - Chest Compressions (hands only)
- Adult CPR - Chest Compressions combined with Rescue Breaths
- Adult Automated External Defibrillator Use (optional*)
- Serious Bleeding Wound Treatments
- Shock Management
- Spinal Injury Management
- Conscious & Unconscious Adult Choking Techniques
- Oxygen Administration Orientation (optional*)
- Secondary Care Illness & Injury Assessment
- Bandaging & Splinting Dislocations & Fractures
3. Certifying Examination
Your EFR® CPR & First Aid Training course ends with a multiple choice exam and completes the 2 year international certification.