First Aid Kits
Many people are not sure what should be in a home first aid kit and wonder which would be the best one to buy. Whether you choose to get a readymade kit or make your own boxes, assembling a portable first aid kit is extremely important for all emergency responders and a useful emergency care addition to keep easily available at home, in the car, in the office and at your workplace first aid station.
First aid equipment and supplies are best kept in a clean, dry bag or storage box preferably made from durable and water resistant plastic. This makes the kits useful for travelling or vacation and a minimum of basic medical essentials should be part of your regular check list to avoid the contents reaching their expiration date.
Rescue Oxygen Kits now available in Thailand - Emergency medical oxygen tank with regulator and breathing mask strapped securely inside a sturdy and lightweight backpack carrier. Catalina 425 liter oxygen cylinders weigh around 4 kg which makes the rescue ready oxygen system ideal for schools, hotels, lifeguards, and anyone requiring oxygen therapy during transportation.
1. Carefully monitor the breathing patient and the equipment
2. Administer oxygen in a ventilated area away from naked flames
3. Store oxygen tanks securely away from direct sunlight or intense heat
Medical Oxygen Tank and Backpack Specifications
- 425L Catalina Aluminium Oxygen Cylinder
- Carry Bag
- Regulator, hoses, connections, and additional equipment
- Face Respirator
- Toggle valve with on/off. (No wrench needed)
- Total weight 4kg
- Control / Pressure 0-15 LPM
- Period of oxygen approx 2 hours 20 minutes at 2 LPM flow rate
- Oxygen external tank size 49cm height x 35cm diameter
- Oxygen internal tank size 41.9cm height x 11.1cm radius
- Backpack size 56cm x 24cm
- Ergonomically designed for use as a backpack, shoulder bag
- Zipper internal mesh compartments
- Dual large external zipper pockets with mesh lined compartments
- Incredibly durable denier coated TPE, water and stain resistant