First Aid Kits
Many people are not sure what should be in a home first aid kit and wonder which would be the best one to buy. Whether you choose to get a readymade kit or make your own boxes, assembling a portable first aid kit is extremely important for all emergency responders and a useful emergency care addition to keep easily available at home, in the car, in the office and at your workplace first aid station.
First aid equipment and supplies are best kept in a clean, dry bag or storage box preferably made from durable and water resistant plastic. This makes the kits useful for travelling or vacation and a minimum of basic medical essentials should be part of your regular check list to avoid the contents reaching their expiration date.
We know how important weight and space is when you are traveling so, we offer the most complete kit to meet your needs, while ensuring you have enough first aid components to treat an injury in the event of an accident. The Vehicle Traveler Kit is also the perfect size for your car glove box or to place under the front/passenger seat.
The Vehicle bag is constructed of durable reinforced ripstop nylon and it is water resistant. The oversized zippers make for easy handling in the event of an emergency. Luminous-reflective piping outlines the bag's seams to make it easier to locate in low-level lighting conditions & night-time.
Inside the bag, each first aid component has its own place and it is clearly marked with a label telling you what the item is and what it is used for.
We've left some free spaces for you to add your own insect repellent and sunscreen and there is a personal space section that allows you to tailor the kit exactly to your requirements. You can slip in some medications or a blister pack or a couple of extra bandages. It's your choice.
The Vehicle First Aid Kit is Australian developed, so it will exceed all of your expectations. Make sure your vehicles are prepared for your upcoming adventure, as you never know what is around the corner.
What should I use this kit for?
You will need this kit for your car (work and private), 4WD, caravan, boat, home, camping holiday, hiking or trekking adventure, round the world trip, school excursion, weekend sports bag.
If you are located in a region of the world that requires your vehicle be equipped with a First Aid Kit, this makes your work vehicle/office car compliant. Vehicles are considered as a place of employment and you must by law have a compliant first aid kit in each work vehicle.
Our First Aid Kits are a "No Compromise" quality ensuring you have what you need when it counts!
- 20x Adhesive dressings, individually wrapped
- 3x Non-adharent wound dressing, sterile, 5cm x 5cm
- 4x Antiseptic wipes (1 with CPR KIT)
- 1 Non-adharent wound dressing, sterile, 10cm x 10cm
- 1x Bandage shears, 19cm stainless steel (15cm Handy)
- 3x Plastic bags (3 sizes)
- 6x Cotton gauze swabs, individual but come in packs of 3, sterile, 7.5cm x 7.5cm
- 2x Pressure bandages, heavy weight, 10cm x 1.8m unstretched
- 1 CPR Card
- 1x Resuscitation face mask, disposable, incl 1 pair gloves & antiseptic wipe (in CPR KIT)
- 1x Emergency blanket 2.1m x 1.6cm in zip lock bag
- 6x safety pins, 4 large, 2 small
- 2x Eye pads, sterile
- 2x Saline, 15ml
- 1x Fever scan strip
- 5x Splinter probes, individual, comes in 1 pack of 5
- 1x First Aid Booklet
- 1x Triangular bandage, 96cm x 96cm x 136cm
- 5x Hydro gel, 3.5ml sachets
- 1x Tweezers, rust resistantwith tip guard, stainless steel (sma Handy)
- 1 Hypo allergenic adhesive tape, 25mm
- 3x Wound closures, individual, comes in 1 pack of 3
- 1x Nitrile gloves large (1 pair with CPR KIT)
- 1x Wound dressings, No 14 medium, sterile