AED Machine; ZOLL Plus®
AED Defibrillator Units in Thailand. An AED is a computerised and portable electronic machine that automatically analyses the cause of cardiac arrest and where appropriate, delivers a shock to a patient in cardiac arrest.
In some cases cardiac arrest is not treated by a shock and the AED can reliably detect these rhythms and direct you to provide CPR until EMS arrive.
An AED does all the work for you when you need to assist a patient whose heart is in ventricular tachycardia or fibrillation. Often, you do not even need to turn on the machine. Lifting the device's lid or removing the adhesive pads from the unit turns it on.
The Zoll Plus Automated External Defibrillator is fully compliant with the AHA 2015 CPR guidelines. All cardiac arrest victims need cardiopulmonary resuscitation and around half also require a shock from a defibrillator.
During CPR and AED use, Zoll Plus smart technology Real CPR Help® provides the rescuer with audio and visual prompts, and commands. This feedback increases user confidence and unmatched clarity.
- If you are not pushing hard enough it will tell you when to push harder
- When you are pushing hard enough it will confirm and say, "Good compressions"
- If you are not pushing fast enough a metronome leads you to the correct rate
- It also shows you the depth of each compression. In real time
- When you need to start the AED Plus will tell you to get started
- Compressions stopped? It reminds you to continue